Sunday, March 25, 2007

Beautifulness

It is such a beautiful day here in Chattanooga. We got up for breakfast that my dad had cooked and spent some of the afternoon just hanging out over there. After Grans we just went over to nanas and sat around too. Kaeden has been saying "dada" for the past couple days, but today he looked at Chad and said it. Nothing too crazy going on today, just a lot of lounging. We are headed out in a bit to go to the Comedy Catch with uncle Mike and Lisa.



UPDATE: Comedy Catch was a hit. Chad and I had so much fun. Kaeden was even good for my mom and asleep when we got home, YAY!!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Hey girly girl! I'm glad that you had a great time and that your feeling better. I'd love to see chattanooga [sp?] one day, and if its as nice as you say I might just have to go there soon! Grats on K's "dada" to Chad. Its those little steps in life you gotta just love. I hope to hear from you soon! Keep up the good blogging, Its fun and something for me to do! hehe. Love you guys! Muah!