Tuesday, March 20, 2007

day at the zoo

Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!!!


Today was Kaeden's first trip to the zoo! I wasn't so sure that he would really be excited about it but after hearing him squeal at the tiger as it paced back and forth I knew he was having a good time. Our fearless son even grabbed him a handful of stingray while exclaiming, this one's for you Steve!





So yea, Chad, Kaeden and I met Liz and Ella at the zoo today. They were both such good kiddos it was great! I think combined we took over 200 pictures, overall it was a really great day. Kaeden really seemed to like the fish in the aquarium and I'm pretty sure he thought touching a string ray was cool. We ended up meeting Brandon at Macaroni Grill. It was my first time there, it was YUM! I'm pretty sure the kids really enjoy each others company. There was some hand holding, and hair stroking, but no licking this time.

Here are some more cute pics:





No comments: