Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just. Not. Happy.

Argh. I've had a bad day. Last night we went to eat with one of Chad's friends and stayed out way to late. Kaeden normally gets bath and bed at 8, he didn't sleep until 1. I've been so tired all day because normally I don't sleep that late. I met Liz and Ella at the mall yesterday and that was fun just shopping around and having some girl time. On a random whim we decided to change their clothes and have their picture made with the Easter Bunny. It turned out perfect.



Today all we have done is just be lazy around the house. Ella is sick today so our trip to the park got canceled. I am worried about her. I hope she gets to feeling better soon. I realise I do this thing where I want to take the blame for everything, even if it isn't my fault. This usually gets me in more trouble because people don't like people who appologise for stuff. Does that make sense? Oh well, either way...I feel like part of the reason Ella is sick is because of K. I really felt like his messy poops were just him teething. It's hard to know your kid might be sick when he has no fever and seems perfectly fine.

Either way, I guess I am just in a bad mood because I hate being the last to know something. Especially from someone I consider a close friend. I don't know why I care so much, it's not like I make a big effort anyway. Kaeden has been in such a fowl ass mood today. I guess its because he didn't sleep until freaking 1:00 last night. It sucks to not want to hang out with people without kids because they just don't understand.

Anyway, we are leaving Tampa at 5am tomorrow. We get to ATL around 12 and my parents are picking me up. My child is freaking screaming his head off. Better pick him up.

No comments: