Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Reflections

Well, last night we decided to stay on base in a hotel. It really isn't like a hotel at all, it's a 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath house. We even have washer and dryer. They were sweet enough to put a pack and play and a high chair in there because I said we had a baby. It was much appriciated. It's also nice that we stay there for $70 for 2 days. They have everything out of our house and they are loading it on the the truck as we speak. It is such a gorgous day here. It almost makes me want to vomit at the thought I am leaving this weather behind. Although I must say it makes me sicker to think of the time I wasted here. I am going to be so far from a beach, I really should have taken advantage of it here. I didn't think I would be so sad to sell my house, but I really am. It's all empty and bare. I mean this was mine and Chads first home. We did so many things for the first time in that house; mostly bring our baby boy home to it. I know we will make new memories in our new house (either on base or one we buy), but it's still bittersweet to let this one go. I am thrilled to see my parents tomorrow. I miss my mommy!! Well, I am going to get off of here because the laptop battery is dying. This will be the last time I update, unless I go to the library in Chattanooga which is very possible.

Elizabeth, I stayed on AIM forever waiting for your hooker ass to get online. I'll txt you, especially as soon as I get to TPA.

TACO BELL HERE I COME

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean said...

Well hopefully eerything goes smoothly and you find yourseles in AK safe and cold. Your so going to miss the beach. You think its not a big deal till you leave it. Thats why If I move its either west coast or bust. Hows K doing through all of this? Think he misses his first home yet? Tell chad I said hey!! Where is Denver and Fenris in all of this? Are they doing ok? LoL I'll stop with the questions. Have a safe trip. If you get bored you can always gimme a call or message me. 561-531-0714. Lots of luck!

Jennifer said...

Awww.. I'm glad everything is going well. Chris and I are looking to buy our first house too. Take some more pics of K and you and send them to me. i miss you so much! Love you sissy!

Kristey said...

I miss you!!!!! Hope all goes well for the rest of the move. UPDATE darn it!

mommarazzi said...

I love how you guilt trip me when I have a rotten day. You'll pay for that. I may force-feed you a gallon of ice cream just to fatten you up. Took Ellaminope to the doctor finally this afternoon. They wanted to check her ears and couldnt see into one becuase of all of the wax. We spent 30 minutes of screaming and holding her down and washing it out before the doc came back and gave the all clear. BTW...Ped says Motrin twice a day followed by a Tylenol is NOT too much meds. She upped the Tylenol, showed E's teeth to EVERY nurse in the place and made a 9 month checkup appt for us. I got home late and demanded Outback for dinner. Got honked at in the takeaway lane by a guy who has clearly never had kids. It takes time to belt them in properly!