Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Finally.

We are in Bellingham, WA! This is the place we are catching our ferry on Friday. So we have a few days just to chill out. Today was good, we hit snow in Idaho and in Washington so Chad got to deal with that. It wasn't so bad, in fact is was beautiful! Kaeden went swimming last night in the pool; it was his first time. After he got used to the water being really cold he had a lot of fun. I will post some pictures later; I'm being too lazy right now. Well, I gotta go make Kaeden some food.

2 comments:

mommarazzi said...

Cant wait to see swimming pics. Sorry they weren't shot here with Mini-E. Glad you are there safely. Now starts the fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sommer, I've been following your journey. I really miss you on the July board. I hope you get there safe and get your housing all set up without a hitch. Your in my thoughts and prayers. Sorry to hear about your Great Grandmother.-Carrie