Thursday, April 12, 2007

The last olive garden

Since there isn't an olive garden in Anchorage we just gorged ourselves on soup, salad and breadsticks. Oh, and I can't forget the bellini tea. We really haven't done much today. We just went to the coin laundry place to do laundry before we get on the ferry tomorrow. We don't leave until 6pm pacific time, but I still feel like this is our last day here. I hope we get to see some whales on the ferry ride, I'd love to get some great pics of wildlife. Well, since I don't have too much to say I won't waste too much time. I won't be updating on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday unless we happen to have internet on the ferry (seriously doubt it). So here goes the second part of our journey.

2 comments:

Jack Attack said...

Have fun on the ferry!!! One word for you...DRAMAMINE. (I think that's how you spell it.) I'm sure you'll see TONS of wildlife. I hope you get to see Orcas- they are SO COOL!!! Just do NOT let that camera out of your reach! lol.
BOOBS!

Maria said...

No Olive Garden?!?!? I would die.