Sunday, April 1, 2007

Nothing creative to put here

Today was good. It finally rained HORRAY! Hopefully the pollen count will go down now. I went to the cemetary with Gran and Aunt Linda today. Chad took Kaeden to see his Aunt Gloria, and he said they had a great time. I took Jamie some flowers, and I got to spend some time just sitting there talking to her. It felt so good to have some time alone with "her" to say "I love you, I miss you." So that was that. I cried, I takled and I got it all out. I know I'm rambling at this point. Gran, Aunt Linda and I went out to lunch at Chilis after we finished out in the country. I came home and Kaeden was having his first dinner with meat in it; he seemed to really like it. Chad and I took Kaeden back over to Aunt Lindas house to look at some memory sticks of Jamies. It was all pictures of her senior trip. What a beautiful girl. Well, that is pretty much all that went on. So I'll wrap this up.

Oh, Kaeden says "Happy 9 months, Ella"

No comments: